Lets Plan - West Great Lake [Where would you stop?]
Let's brainstorm an extended (4ish day) weekend run
- Six Flag Great America (Chicago, IL)
- Little Amerricka Amusement Park (Marshall, WI)
- Bay Beach Amusement Park (Green Bay, WI)
- Mt. Olympus (Wisconsin Dells, WI)
- Tom Foolery (Wisconsin Dells, WI)
- Nickelodeon at Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)
- Valleyfair (Shakopee, MN)
- Adventureland to catch Dragon Slayer, new in 2021 (Altoona, IA)
- [Added] Modern Woodmen Park (Davenport, Iowa) - small break between Adventureland and the Six Flags
Anchor Airports: Chicago, IL (United Hub) and Minneapolis, MI (Dela Hub)
Personally Delta isn't flying to my local airport right now sadly. If they open back up the regional jets I will hit that on another weekend and make Adventureland a day trip.
Do you have a loop by you that includes your home park? Hit me up in the comments as I want to get to all the Six Flags parks this year.